Are you ready to embark on epic dungeon adventures in Eldarune? This guide will walk you through the steps to get started and excel in the Dungeon Mode of the game. Let’s dive right in!
1. Obtain WL (Whitelist) and Mint Alec NFT:
- To kickstart your Eldarune journey, you need to hold 750 $ELDA tokens and obtain a WL.
- Apply for WL through the form here: Eldarune WL Application.
- WLs are distributed weekly, with guaranteed WL for 10k $ELDA holders.
2. Mint Your Alec NFT:
- Once you have WL, proceed to mint your Alec NFT through this page: Alec NFT Minting.
- Connect your eligible wallet (holding at least 750 $ELDA), click “Mint,” and confirm the transaction on your wallet.
3. Acquire Oathstones (Champions):
- After minting Alec NFT, check your wallet on this page.
- You’ll also find 4 Oathstones NFTs airdropped to your wallet.
Oathstones are basically character chests. Depending on your luck, you can get various rarity Champions when you open them. Visit Whitepaper for more information.
How to crack the Oathstones to get Champion NFTs
- Go to “Inventory” on Digard dApp
- Click the “ Details “ on the Oathstones that you want to crack/open
- “ Open “ and “ All Chest Open” buttons will appear after clicking the Details.
- To open single Oathstone just press “ Open “ to open multiple Oathstones use “ All Chest Open ‘’ button
- A pop-up screen will appear to show the Champion you got after finalizing the transaction on your wallet.
4. Download DGM, Register, and Login:
- Visit the DGM download page and click “Download Now.”
- Install DGM, run it, and click “Register.”
- Complete the form, connect your wallet (ensure it holds Alec NFT), and submit. You can now log in and install Eldarune.
Starting Your Dungeon Adventure
Before you begin your journey, consider optimizing graphic settings depending on your hardware. Here are recommended settings for lower-end PCs:
You’ll need 4 different Champion NFTs and AutoPlay Tickets to enter the Dungeons. 25 AutoPlay Tickets are refilled everyday for early players at the early stage. If you don’t have enough Champion, you can visit the Store and purchase some Oathstones to try your luck and/or you can purchase from other players on here to get the Champion you want.
Selecting Dungeons and Stages
- Dungeon mode is currently the only available mode on the mainnet.
- There are 4 different dungeons available for grinding. Click the flag to select dungeons and press “Next” to choose stages. Beginners may want to start with lower-level stages.
- Select a Champion you want to play, then click an empty slot to place your champion. You can right-click a slot to empty it.
- Choose 4 Champions to form your squad. Consider class distribution for optimal strategy. Champion classes will be revealed in-game over time.
- After achieving victory, claim your rewards on this page by clicking “Claim All” and confirming the transaction on your wallet.
- Visit the Workshop.
- Select the item you wish to upgrade and click “Details.”
- Press “Upgrade Now” and finalize the transaction on your wallet.
Note: Upgrading requires burning 2 item NFTs of the same level and paying an upgrade fee with $ELDA. From level 1 to level 2, Upgrading is 100% guaranteed but From level 2 to level 3, there is a 10% chance that Upgrading might fail and you may lose one of your items. The higher the level, the higher the chance of failure.
Equipping/Unequipping Item NFTs
- Click the Champion you want to equip and select the item slot.
- The item menu will appear on the left side of the screen. Click the item to equip it.
- To unequip an item, click the item you want to remove and drag it back to the item menu.
Now, you’re well-equipped to conquer the dungeons in Eldarune — World of Elymnias. If you still need further assistance, feel free to join our discord server and ask anything. Good luck, adventurer!